HELPING VICTIMS WITH A BRAIN INJURY


A brain injury, can be broadly defined as any trauma or blow to the head that causes a disruption in the normal functioning of your brain. However, our legal team know that description doesn't do justice to the pain and misery these injuries can inflict.
When your brain injury was caused by someone else's negligence and misconduct, you have a right to pursue justice and compensation for your injuries. A brain injury doesn't just cause significant pain and discomfort; treating it is an expensive proposition. We don't think you should have to pay that price when you were an innocent victim
Brain Injury can occur in all types of accidents. There are many popular misconceptions regarding brain injuries. The injured person may never lose consciousness after the accident and still be suffering from a brain injury. Defendant corporations and insurance companies will dispute these serious injuries in court using the old junk science of the past in order to claim a victim of negligence is "not really injured". Some people may believe that a person that can walk and talk cannot possibly be suffering from brain injury, once again this is not true. Defendant insurance companies and corporations will defend these cases denying negligence victims the justice they deserve. The effects of a less obvious traumatic brain injury can be devastating, these injuries lead to severe depression which can be debilitating. 
Brain injury can be devastating for victims as well as their loved ones. For some victims of brain injury it can take years of extensive therapy to live a normal life after such devastating injuries. Brain injury is often the result of the carelessness or negligent actions of others. Victims of brain injury can rely on the brain injury attorneys at The Law Offices of Steven York to thoroughly investigate their injuries to determine who was at fault and pursue fair compensation for their pain and suffering.
Our firm represents clients or loved ones of clients who have suffered severe brain injury. We  understands that the immediate goal after going through such trauma is to get medical bills paid and covered, make sure you or your loved one does not suffer financially through any lost wages, and make sure the appropriate insurance company will pay for future treatment relating to the injury. Our experienced attorneys will discuss your situation and go over the options available to you, as well as work with insurance companies and other parties involved in your case to make sure all your needs are handled quickly and appropriately.
Why choose us
At The Law Offices of Steven York, Our brain injury attorneys use their resources and experience to review the circumstances that led to your injuries and pursue fair monetary compensation. Our brain injury attorneys are dedicated to helping the victims of brain injury recover fair compensation from those responsible for their injuries. If you are the victim of an accident and have incurred a brain injury, or know someone who has, all you need to do is Contact our legal team to review your case.
Even if you’re partly to blame for the injury, we will still be able to recover some of your expenses. Many states have comparative negligence or comparative fault laws. This allow your loss to be divided according to your amount of fault. For example, a jury might find you were 20 percent at fault and the other party was 80 percent at fault in causing your injury. Our brain injury attorney will make sure that the other party would have to pay for 80 percent of your loss. 
Note: There’s a time limit on how long you can wait to file your case against the person or business that caused your injury. The time limit is set by laws called statutes of limitations. This time limit usually starts ticking at the time of the injury, and it can be as short as six months or a year if you make a claim against the government.
You should start putting your legal case together right away by hiring an attorney immediately. Memories fade and evidence disappears quickly. The sooner you hire an attorney, the sooner your attorney can contact witnesses and preserve evidence about the accident that caused your injury
If you (or a loved one) have suffered a serious brain injury, call us toll free at (619)233-1033 or contact us online. We will help.